Tel: +1 (905)-525-9140, ext. 27599
Fax: +1 (905)-521-2922
v Additively and multiplicatively unique decomposition theory of finite alphabet signals and its applications to communication systems
v Massive MIMO communications
v Finite alphabet non-orthogonal multi-access (NOMA) technologies
v Block QRS decomposition of matrices and its applications to transceiver designs for MIMO communications
v Coherent and noncoherent space-time and distributed space-time block coding designs
1. X.-C. Gao, J.-K. Zhang, Z. Dong, H. Chen and B. Vucetic, Energy-efficient and low-latency massive SIMO using noncoherent ML detection for industrial IoT communications, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol.6, pp. 6247-6261, Aug. 2019.
2. S. Yang, R. Xu, J. Chen and J.-K. Zhang, Intrinsic capacity, IEEE Trans. Information Theory, vol. 65, pp. 1345-1360, Mar. 2019.
3. Z. Dong, H. Chen, J.-K. Zhang, L. Huang and B. Vucetic, Uplink non-orthogonal multiple access with finite-alphabet inputs, IEEE Trans. Wireless Communications, vol. 17, pp. 5743-5758, Sept. 2018.
4. Z. Dong, H. Chen, J.-K. Zhang and L. Huang, On non-orthogonal multiple access with finite-alphabet inputs in Z-channels, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 35, pp. 2829-2845, July, 2017.
5. R. Xu, J. Chen, T. Weissman, and J.-K. Zhang, When is noisy state information at the encoder as useless as no information or as good as noise-free state, IEEE Trans. Information Theory, vol. 63, pp. 960-974, Feb. 2017
6. Z. Dong, Y.-Y. Zhang, J.-K. Zhang and X.-C. Gao, Quadrature amplitude modulation division for multiuser MISO broadcast channels, pdf, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, vol. 10, pp. 1551-1566, Dec. 2016
7. D. Xia, J.-K. Zhang and S. Dumitrescu, Energy-efficient full diversity collaborative unitary space-time block code design via unique factorization of signals, IEEE Trans. Information Theory, vol. 59, pp. 1678-1703, Mar. 2013.
8. G.-Y. Wang, J.-K. Zhang and M. Amin, Space-time block code designs based on quadratic field extension for two transmitter antennas, IEEE Trans. Information Theory, vol. 58, pp. 4005-4013, June, 2012.
9. J. Liu, J.-K. Zhang and K. M. Wong, Full diversity codes for MISO systems equipped with linear or ML detectors, IEEE Trans. Information Theory, vol. 54, pp. 4511-4527, Oct. 2008.
10. J.-K. Zhang, J. Liu and K. M. Wong, Trace-orthogonal full diversity cyclotomic space-time codes, IEEE Trans. Signal Processing, vol. 55, pp. 618-630, Feb., 2007.
11. Y.-W. Ding, J.-K. Zhang and K. M. Wong, The amplify and forward half duplex cooperative system: pairwise error probability and precoder design, IEEE Trans. Signal Processing, vol. 55, pp. 605-617, Feb., 2007.
12. J. Liu, J.-K. Zhang and K. M. Wong, Design of optimal linear codes for MIMO systems with MMSE receiver, (2008 IEEE Signal Processing Society Best Young Author Award) IEEE Trans. Signal Processing, vol. 54, pp. 3147-3158, 2006.
13. F. Xu, T. N. Davidson, J.-K. Zhang and K. M. Wong, Design of block transceivers with MMSE Decision feedback detection, IEEE Trans Signal Processing, vol. 54, pp. 965- 978, March, 2006.
14. J.-K. Zhang, Alek. Kavcic and K. M. Wong, Equal diagonal QR decomposition and its application to precoder design for successive-cancellation detection, IEEE Trans. Information Theory, vol. 51, pp. 154-172, Jan. 2005.
15. J.-K. Zhang, T. N. Davidson, Z.-Q. Luo and K. M. Wong, Design of interpolating biorthogonal multiwavelet system with compact support, Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, no. 11, 420-438, 2001.