Chih-Hung (James) Chen Associate Professor,
Senior Member IEEE, P.Eng.
- 1280 Main Street West, ITB-A321, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8S 4K1
- Tel: (905) 525-9140 ext. 27084
- Fax: (905) 521-2922 or (905) 523-4407
- Email: email@example.com
- Ph.D., McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada (2002).
- M.A.Sc., Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, Canada (1997).
- B.Sc., National Central University, Taiwan, R.O.C. (1991).
Government Research Funding
Current Research Interests
- High-frequency characterization of deep submicron MOSFETs
- Noise characterization of BJTs and MOSFETs
- Ultra low-power, low-noise analog ICs for telecommunications
Industrial Collaborators (Current & Recent Past)
- Focus Microwaves, QC, Canada
- RF Micro Devices Inc. (RFMD), California, USA
- Skyworks Solutions, Irvine, California, USA,
- SONY Corporation, Japan
- United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC), Taiwan, R.O.C.
- EE 746 Analysis and Design of RF ICs for Communication
- EE 741 Analog Integrated Circuits
- CoE 4EK4 Microelectronics
- EE 4OJ3 Research Project
- EE 3EJ4 Electronic Devices and Circuits II
- EE 3PI4 Energy Conversion
- EE 2EI5 Electronic Devices and Circuits I
- EE 2CJ5 Circuits and Systems
- ENG 2MM3 Electrical Circuits and Power
Last updated on April 13, 2017