McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada (2002)
Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, Canada (1997)
National Central University, Taiwan, R.O.C. (1991)
Current Research Interests
- Imaging and sensing systems for medical and environmental applications.
- Ultra low-power, low-noise analog ICs for emerging applications.
- Modeling, reliability and noise characterization of semiconductor devices.
Industrial Collaborators (Recent & Past)
Government Research Funding
- EE 746 Analysis and Design of RF ICs for Communication
- EE 741 Analog Integrated Circuits
- CoE 4EK4 Microelectronics
- EE 4OJ3 Research Project
- EE 3EJ4 Electronic Devices and Circuits II
- EE 3PI4 Energy Conversion
- EE 2EI5 Electronic Devices and Circuits I
- EE 2CJ5 Circuits and Systems
- ENG 2MM3 Electrical Circuits and Power
Last updated on March 1, 2018