M. Jamal Deen PhD Dr-hc Dr-hc DEng-hc
FRSC FCAE FNASI FINAE MEASA FIEEE FAPS FECS FAAAS FEIC
Professor and Senior Canada Research Chair in Information Technology
President-elect/President, Academy of Science, Royal Society of Canada (2014-17)
Address: Electrical and Computer Engineering, ITB 104
Phone: +1-905-525-9140, extension 27137
E-mail: jamal at sign mcmaster dot ca (Replace at sign with “@“, dot with ”.”)
Office: Information technology Building (ITB), Room 104
Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University,
M.S., Case Western Reserve University,
Publications (html file)
· Imaging and sensing devices and systems for medical and environmental applications.
· Design, modeling and fabrication of advanced optical detector systems for emerging applications.
· High frequency devices and integrated circuits for emerging applications.
· Low- and high-frequency noise in semiconductor devices and circuits.
· Physics, modeling, reliability and characterization of “advanced” semiconductor devices.
· Polymeric/organic semiconductor devices.
· Ontario Research Fund (ORF).
· Canada Founation for Innovation (CFI).
· COMDEV, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.
· Gennum Corporation, Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
· D&V Electronics, Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada.
Rockwell Semiconductor Systems,
Last updated September 2011 - Dr. Jamal Deen